Most cars in Somerville, MA suffer some kind of winter damage due to pot holes and cold temperatures Massachusetts temperatures.
So what might be ailing my auto this spring? It could be anything from a dead battery to low tire pressure due to cold air or even corrosion to the undercarriage components of your auto.
- Follow the recommended service in your owners manual. Need help with this just ask us we will be happy to assist you.
- If your car is suffering from hard starts or rough idling then get this fixed before it gets hot outside.
- Check your coolant level and condition in your radiator to make sure its ready for summer.
- Check the Air Conditioning in your car. Hot and humid in Somerville is no fun with broken A/C! Your system may just need to be recharged.
- Is the check engine light on? If so get it checked before you embark on any road trips this summer.
- Change your oil and filter according to your owners manual and check the other filters as recommended. These other filters on your car are typically sir filters, fuel filters and PCV valves.
- How are the tires on your car? Check the condition of your tires and tire pressure. Dont forget the spare tire too!
- Replace wiper blades, all light bulbs and replace any burnt out bulbs.
Call (617) 623-9067 to schedule spring time service for your auto.